Saturday 16 March 2013

Happy Birthday Swati !

Yo !
Hello there.
Today is the birthday of yet another friend of mine from college (yeah our clan is kinda big and hence justifies the frequency) and without any ramblings to go along i'd get down to business.


A very Happy Birthday Swati !
This is the least i could do today.(यार, शनिवार को पड़ गया तेरा जन्मदिन XD)
Anyway, देखो, any game at the Badminton court that doesn't involve me is going to be of 10 points at any other day except today. You don't have to point that to me with the shuttle mid-air. :p
I and Nimit could have posted a head-boggling video of 'our kinda songs', but then somehow we refrained.
I know that's some respite to you.

Umm..here's your gift btw. Hope you like it. I just finished a bowl like this though. :p :p 



Bharta-e-bengan

Chalo, no further 'pakaana' here. Have a great great time with mates at the hostel.  


A very happy birthday again. God bless ! \m/

Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment